Thursday, October 31, 2013

vloging

I've been really into vlogs lately (video blogs) and yes, it took me an embarrassing amount of time to figure out what a "vlog" meant.

I just feel like when you get to watch the person talk to you and see their mannerisms, hear their voice...you feel more connected.  Sooooo, I've been thinking about incorporating some videos here.  I have no idea how to make them look professional - or even decent for that matter - ok, I really have no idea how to do it at all and I'd have to spend some time watching videos on how to make videos (more embarrassing facts about me), but I think it could be nice.  Maybe I could get into the habit of doing a video a week (#wishfulthinking).

What do you think?  Would you like to stop reading my rambling thoughts and watch them instead?  Is anyone out there?  There have been no comments in a long time, so maybe I'm the only one left...

No comments:

Post a Comment